UltraSeal® PF-100 All Weather Gun Foam’s low expansion feature greatly reduces the time for post cure clean up and trimming if installed correctly. It forms a superior air seal which prevents heat loss, noticeable drafts and is ideal for a variety of application areas in EXTREME weather conditions all year round.UltraSeal® PF-100 All Weather adheres to many substrates and can be easily installed with any one of NUCO’s dispensing foam guns.
- Extreme climate foam, (-18C)
- A truly low expansion foam.
- Closed cell structure reduces unwanted air & insect infiltration.
- Helps reduce energy consumption.
- Freeze – thaw stable.
- Reusable when stored properly.
- Excellent all-weather foam.
- Insulates cracks, gaps, crevices and holes in and outside residential homes.
- Stops water, drafts and rodents from infiltrating the building envelope.
- Ideal for sealing around penetrations in SIPS and ICF installations.
- Perfect for touching up larger 2-component foam installations.
- Works in EXTREME temperatures up to -18C.
- Multiple uses.
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates.
- Helps save money & energy.
- Reusable foaming system.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 24oz (680g) can.
- 29oz (820g) can.
- 12 cans / case; 64 cases / skid.
- Foam is a creamy colour.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.