UltraSeal® PF-140 Gun Foam’s low expansion feature greatly reduces the time for clean up and cutting if installed correctly. It forms a superior air seal which prevents heat loss, noticeable drafts and is ideal for a variety of application areas.UltraSeal® PF-140 adheres to most substrates and is easily applied with any one of NUCO’s dispensing foam guns.
- A truly low expansion foam.
- Closed cell structure reduces unwanted air & insect infiltration.
- Helps reduce energy consumption.
- Freeze – thaw stable.
- Reusable when stored properly.
- Blends in with well with dark environments / applications.
- Ideal to seal, insulate and draft stop around holes carrying pipes & cables through the floor, walls and chassis of recreational vehicles.
- Sealing heating, air conditioning, plumbing, refrigeration, electrical, drywall, and general construction.
- Seals out radon, drafts, gases, odors, water, dust, sound, and pests.
- Ideal for sealing around wall outlets, sill plates, foundation walls, behind baseboards and annular spaces around floor and wall penetrations.
- Multiple uses.
- Easily blends in with it’s surroundings.
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates.
- Reusable foaming system.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 29oz (820g) can.
- 12 cans/case; 64 cases/skid.
- Foam is black in colour.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.