UltraSeal® PF-100 Tank Foam is a one component low expansion foam that is UL classified. It is the ideal product to seal, fill, & insulate around joints, beneath base plates, mid sills, top plate penetrations, corner joints, T-joints, exterior cracks, around utility panels, pipes and duct penetrations. It is specifically designed to be dispensed as a bead for filling cracks, crevices, and to fill smaller cavities on flat or irregular surfaces.
- A truly low expansion foam.
- Closed cell structure reduces unwanted air & insect infiltration.
- Helps reduce energy consumption.
- Reusable when stored properly.
- High volume container.
- Excellent all-weather foam.
- Save time & money.
- Insulates cracks, gaps, crevices and holes in and outside residential homes.
- Stops water, drafts and rodents from infiltrating the building envelope.
- Ideal for sealing around penetrations in SIPS and ICF installations.
- Perfect for touching up larger 2-component foam installations.
- Multiple uses.
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates.
- Helps save money & energy.
- Reusable foaming system.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 16lb tank (with or without hose assembly).
- 60 tanks / skid.
- Foam is a creamy colour.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.