PURFECTSEAL Gun Foam is a single component, moisture curing, low expansion gun foam which has good cold weather gun ability. It is specifically formulated to be ‘O-Zone’ friendly and is extremely economical.
- A truly low expansion foam.
- Closed cell structure reduces unwanted air & insect infiltration.
- Helps reduce energy consumption.
- Freeze – thaw stable.
- Reusable when stored properly.
- Excellent year round foam.
- Insulates cracks, gaps, crevices and holes in and outside residential homes.
- Stops water, drafts and rodents from infiltrating the building envelope.
- Ideal for sealing around penetrations in SIPS and ICF installations.
- Perfect for touching up larger 2-component foam installations.
- Multiple uses.
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates.
- Helps save money & energy.
- Reusable foaming system.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 29oz (820g) can.
- 12 cans / case; 64 cases / skid.
- Foam is green in colour.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.